Saturday 21 February 2015

#AmberRose Fires Back At #KanyeWest, Attacks #KimKardashian And #RayJ

AATR1

Amber Rose took to Twitter on Friday to slam Kanye West after the rapper dissed her during an interview on Friday’s "The Breakfast Club" by saying that he “had to take 30 showers” after dating Amber before Kim Kardashian would have sex with him. Referring to Kim’s infamous sex tape, Amber wrote:

“Wait 30 showers? But Kim let Ray J nut on her…. Never mind. @kanyewest This is my moment to let the world know who u really are and the things you’ve done to me. After all these years I never snitched on u and I don’t plan on starting now. We once loved each other so I won’t do u like that. I’ll leave that up to the Kartrashians to humiliate u when they’re done with u. I’m always so quiet and just a cool fun girl. The funny thing is I’m all for a woman making something out of nothing. Ppl make mistakes in life trust me I have. But when u bully other ppl and ur not perfect its so f*cked. I own up to every piece of my life.”
Kim’s sex-tape partner Ray J then responded to Amber’s tweet by sharing an Instagram video from the movie "Godfather III" in which #AlPacino's character Michael Corleone said, "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!” Lolz! Watch the clip below.

A video posted by rayj (@rayj) on

No comments :