Sunday 30 November 2014

#MelB Admits She Dated A Mom She Met At Her Daughter’s School For Four Years

BBK6

#XFactor judge Mel B says she dated a fellow mom for four years after meeting her at her child’s school. The 39-year-old opened up about her romantic past during a candid interview with the Guardian newspaper.

Mel named the woman she was in a relationship with as Christa Parker, a mother-of-two she met at her daughter Phoenix’s school in Los Angeles but that was before she met her now hubby #StephenBelafonte, who she married in 2007.

“I did have a four-year relationship with a woman,” Mel said. “But I’ve been very happily married for seven years to a penis. Ha ha! An amazing guy."

Asked if he's aware she calls him a penis. she replied: 

"Well, you know what I mean. But I’ve definitely not been shy or been one to hold back. If I wanted to try something, I did. I had a girlfriend. So what?”

Last year, Mel was allegedly spotted sneaking into a disabled toilet for an “intimate moment” with #Playboy bunny #LuannLee, a claim she denied at the time. She also denied she and Stephen have an open relationship.

No comments :