Monday 1 December 2014

#ChristianBale Tells #GeorgeClooney To "Shut Up" And "Stop Whining" About The Paparazzi

AAR22011

In a new interview with the Wall Street Journal, Christian Bale shared his thoughts about dealing with the paparazzi and why some celebs feel it’s an invasion of privacy. When asked what he thought of George Clooney’s stance, Bale replied:

“It’s boring, isn’t it? You know what I mean? It doesn’t matter that he talks about it. It’s like, come on, guys, just shut up. Just get on with it and live your lives and stop whining about it. I prefer not to whine about it. I feel I should have as much privacy as anyone else."

"I was in Italy with my wife. I would go to work; she would leave the hotel. There would be a man who stood outside...and say the most obscene things imaginable to my wife...I know what he's after; he has a strategy there. Am I able to say I'm not gonna give him that satisfaction of angry Christian Bale coming after this man? But equally, he's killing my humanity and my dignity as a husband if I do not, and he knows this. So you've got a choice."

Bale’s temper has gotten him in hot water before. In 2009 an audio leaked of him ripping into the director of photography on the set of Terminator Salvation. He later apologized for the profanity-filled rant, telling radio station KROQ that it was "inexcusable."

No comments :