Monday 1 December 2014

#FKATwigs Calls #RobertPattinson “The Man That I Love”

AAR1

FKA twigs opened up about her boyfriend Robert Pattinson in a new interview with The Observer and said she’s still learning to deal with the paparazzi’s presence in her life. She said:

“That side of my life [with the paparazzi has] nothing to do with me. That’s, like… That is the… side of life of the man that I love. And… when that started happening I had to… Because that is the opposite of who I am as a person, and it was weird…”

“Then I had to sit back and have a conversation with myself and I had to say: that is something really horrible. No, not horrible, I don’t find it horrible, it’s something that’s very challenging. I look uncomfortable because I am uncomfortable. But then it’s, like, is this person in my life worth that? And he is, without question. Do you know what I mean? In comparison to how happy I am. And how I feel with him. It’s 100 percent worth it.”

No comments :