Wednesday 3 December 2014

#KimKardashian On Body Confidence Issues: “I Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing”

FRT135

Kim covers ELLE U.K’s January 2015 issue in which she opened up about her battle with body confidence when she was a teenager. She said:

"When I was 13 my father wrote me a letter. I was unhappy with my body - I developed really early. Every night I would sit in the bath and cry, I prayed my boobs would stop growing. My father told me I had a body not many girls have, that later it would lead to attention from men, but that the most important thing was that I was a wonderful girl and I had to understand my self worth."

"It's taken me a long time to be happy with my body and for my confidence to grow to what it is today. I grew up when the body to have was the tall, slim, supermodel one, like #CindyCrawford's. No one looked like me. It's good to break the mould and recreate one."

"I'm an Armenian girl, I have shape, and it turned out people liked that. That makes me feel good about myself and about other women for being so supportive. I am a confident woman, but I didn't just arrive confident - it has built over the years and that is a big part of who I am now."

Kim also talked about her recent nude photo hacking scandal.

"I feel violated because these are private pictures. I didn't choose for them to be out there. But I'm also realistic. I'm on covers of magazines naked, so I can't go crazy about it. The only choice I can make is to not let it shake me up. I'm not having that choice taken away from me," she said.

#KanyeWest’s wife told the mag about her plan to give siblings for #NorthWest, saying:

"I want a boy and another girl; I want it to start happening straight away. I loved being part of a huge family - and I want that for North. We'd do IVF if nothing happens, but we both want to keep trying naturally. A few years ago I was told I could never get pregnant. Three different doctors told me the same thing, which is why I wanted to have my eggs frozen. I was just about to do that when I found out I was pregnant with North."

FRT136

No comments :