Tuesday 2 December 2014

#RosarioDawson Reportedly Adopted A 12-Year-Old Girl!

DDERT1

Rosario Dawson has allegedly adopted a 12-year-old girl. According to Page Six the 35-year-old actress became a mother to the preteen in October this year. Rosario herself was adopted by her stepfather when she was a baby and in 2008, she told Latina magazine about wanting to adopt, saying:

“That idea has stayed in the back of my head, but lately, I’ve been thinking about it more. My mother and grandmother are extraordinary women, and they’re getting older. It struck me recently that one day I might be sitting around with my children, going, ‘Your grandma was an amazing woman; I really wish you could’ve known her.’…Whatever time I have, I want it.”

Rosario does a lot of charity work to help those in need, including orphans, and hosted a gala to raise funds for Africa in October. She split from director #DannyBoyle in 2013 after almost a year of dating.

No comments :