Thursday 4 December 2014

Watch: #MariahCarey Performs ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You' At Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting!

http://rozzyoninegossip.blogspot.com

Mariah Carey struggled a little while singing her classic song “All I Want for Christmas Is You” at the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in New York on Wednesday. She was set to pre-tape her performance the night before but kept fans waiting for three hours in the rain because she was on the phone with her divorce attorney for hours.

When the diva eventually showed up, NBC told her and her crew to go home. After the story broke, Mariah took to Twitter to apologize to her fans saying:
"Last night's situation was beyond my control. I apologize to all that showed up, you know that I would never want to disappoint you. You've kept me here, in your hearts, and I keep you in mine always. We are #lambily! #ThereForMe. I will be opening tonight's live show in Rockefeller center with 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'!!!! Tune in at 8pm on NBC!"

No comments :