Thursday 5 February 2015

#BruceJenner’s Mom #EstherJenner Reveals More Details About His Sex Change: “It Was A Shock”

AAPM6

In a new interview with the Associated Press, Bruce Jenner’s mother Esther said “of course it was a surprise” to hear that he wants to live as a woman. Esther revealed how she found out, and shared details of her reaction saying:

“He said, ‘I want to be honest about my identity and I know this is coming out in the press.’ He started by saying, `We need to have a long, serious talk. It was a shock. It’s hard to wrap your mind around it. He said, ‘Mom, I’m still the same person.’ He said, ‘I’m still going to race cars, I’m still going to fly airplanes and I’m going to get my helicopter license.'”

Esther said she then told him “I was proud of him and that I’ll always love him.” When told that some families “really suffer” from announcements like Bruce’s, Esther replied:

“The family is close and very supportive of Bruce and we’re supportive of each other. I never thought I could be more proud of Bruce when he reached his [Olympic] goal in 1976, but I’m more proud of him now. It takes a lot of courage to do what he’s doing. I am at peace with what he is and what he’s doing.”

Meanwhile the Kardashian/Jenner family have canceled the promo for the upcoming tenth season of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Sources told TMZ that the family does not want to divulge information about Bruce’s sex change before the show airs. Bruce is adamant about telling his own story and wants to give all of the details on his docu-series, set to air in May.

No comments :