Monday 1 December 2014

#SusanBoyle Gets Her First Boyfriend At The Age Of 53

CCVF9

SuBo has landed her first boyfriend at the age of 53. The singer, who won hearts across the globe after appearing on the UK TV show Britain's Got Talent, said her new beau is a “perfect gentleman but refused to reveal his name.

She told The Sun in a recent interview that her mystery boyfriend is a U.S. doctor and they met during a recent six-week promotional tour of the US, at a luxury hotel in Florida. They enjoyed a romantic lunch together and he plans to visit her at her home in Scotland.

"It’s early days but we enjoy each other’s company," Boyle told the outlet. "We just got talking in the hotel and I thought he seemed friendly enough. He wasn’t a fan but he knew who I was. He invited me out for lunch the next day, we had a nice chat and spoke about lots of things including our careers. He was the perfect gentleman and even paid the bill," she said. Afterwards we exchanged details. When we said goodbye he gave me a peck on the cheek. "It's very early days so we'll see what happens. I hope he comes over. I don't want to say any more about who he is right now as that would be unfair on him. All I'll say is we are around the same age and he was a very nice guy."

Aww bless! Good things come to those who wait!

No comments :